Self Discipline Affirmations 2020-21
I give 100% to everything I do, I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen, Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.
Affirmations For Discipline
1. I make good choices.
मैं अच्छे विकल्प बनाता हूं।
2. I follow through on my commitments.
मैं अपनी प्रतिबद्धताओं पर चलता हूं।
3. I give 100% to everything I do.
मैं जो कुछ करता हूं उसे 100% देता हूं।
4. I am the Master of my destiny.
मैं अपने भाग्य का स्वामी हूं।
5. I never get distracted.
मैं कभी विचलित नहीं होता।
6. I use my time wisely.
मैं अपने समय का बुद्धिमानी से उपयोग करता हूं।
7. I have an abundance of energy.
मेरे पास ऊर्जा का बाहुल्य है।
8. I create results.
मैं परिणाम पैदा करता हूं।
9. I am highly organized and disciplined.
मैं अत्यधिक संगठित और अनुशासित हूं।
10. I am in control of my thoughts, choices, and actions.
मैं अपने विचारों, विकल्पों और कार्यों के नियंत्रण में हूं।
11. I set and achieve goals effortlessly.
मैं सहजता से लक्ष्य निर्धारित करता हूं और प्राप्त करता हूं।
12. I get a lot done.
मैं बहुत कुछ करवाता हूं।
13. I have a strong and disciplined mind.
मेरे पास एक मजबूत और अनुशासित दिमाग है।
14. I live my life with laser focus.
मैं अपना जीवन लेजर फोकस के साथ जीता हूं।
15. Every day my willpower becomes stronger through my habits.
हर दिन मेरी इच्छा शक्ति मेरी आदतों से मजबूत होती जाती है।
16. I make choices that help me achieve my goals.
मैं ऐसे विकल्प बनाता हूं जो मुझे अपने लक्ष्य हासिल करने में मदद करें।
17. I never give up.
मैंने कभी हार नहीं मानी।
18. I enjoy hard work and adversity.
मैं कड़ी मेहनत और प्रतिकूलता का आनंद लेता हूं।
19. I have the self-discipline of a zen master.
मेरे पास एक ज़ेन मास्टर का आत्म-अनुशासन है।
Affirmations For Success
1. I attract success.
2. I am dedicated to be the best version of myself.
3. Hard work pays off in the end and I am fully committed.
4. I am motivated.
5. I’m not a quitter.
6. Quitting is not an option.
7. I’m a magnet for success and opportunities always find me.
8. Success does not require the absence of setbacks, but perseverance despite them.
Affirmations For Procrastination
The sooner I get things done the more organized and efficient I will become.I make good use of my time, I tackle every task as soon as I’m able and follow through to the end.
1. The sooner I get things done the more organized and efficient I will become.
2. I make good use of my time.
3. I get things done right away.
4. I tackle every task as soon as I’m able and follow through to the end.
Affirmations For Focus
1. I feel focused and my mind is clear of distracting thoughts.
2. I am productive and I pay attention to detail.
3. Focusing on my tasks comes naturally to me.
4. My focus is sharp.
5. I keep my space clean and clear.
6. I find it easy to direct my attention on important tasks and not get distracted.
7. Focusing on my goals gives me something to work towards.
Affirmations For Consistency
1. I am consistent in my disciplinary habits.
2. I am consistent with my choices and actions.
3. I create good habits through consistent actions.
4. Like a muscle, the more I exercise my discipline the stronger it becomes.
5. I always follow through on my promises so that people know they can depend on me.
Affirmations For Dedication
1. I make daily choices that align with my vision for my life.
2. I finish what I start.
3. Large projects don’t scare me. I can break them into small pieces and finish each piece.
4. I can stay aware and on top of multiple priorities each day.
5. When I get off track, I pick myself up and get right back to the path.
6. I make steady progress and finish projects ahead of deadlines.
7. I remember what is important.
8. I let go of insecurities and distractions and move towards my goals.
9. My long-term goals are more important than my short-term desires.
10. I can keep myself healthy, focused and balanced.
11. I will see this project through until the end.
12. One day at a time I will move towards this goal.
13. I make conscious and wise choices about my money, time, health and other resources.
14. I am capable of finding or creating the resources I need to complete this project.
15. I can count on myself to finish this project.
16. I may change direction if needed, but will not quit.
17. I will move forward and end up in a different place in life from where I started.
Affirmations For Goals
1. I have a clear set of goals.
2. I know what I want from life.
3. Every day I take action towards reaching my goals.
4. I feel accomplished when I reach a goal.
5. I attract the perfect opportunities that align with my goals.
6. I only make choices that help me achieve my goals.
7. I don’t participate in leisure until my work goals have been met.
8. I set goals every day and strive to achieve them.
9. I love the hard work necessary to achieve my goals.
10. My goals keep me focused.
11. I am capable of learning what I must in order to achieve this goal.
12. I can achieve this large vision through small, doable steps.
13. I can overcome setbacks.
14. My goal challenges and inspires me
Quotes For Discipline
1. Procrastination is the grave in which opportunity is buried. – unknown
2. Excuses are another way of saying, “I have no power or control over my life.”
3. You will never always be motivated. You have to learn to be disciplined. – unknown
4. Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most. – unknown
5. What consumes your mind controls your life. – unknown
6. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – unknown
7. Make the most of yourself….for that is all there is of you. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact. – Les Brown
9. The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do. – Swati Sharma
10. Never allow your mind to wander untamed like a wild animal that exists on the basis of survival of the fittest. Tame your mind with consistent focus on your goals and desires. ― Stephen Richards
11. Not all hustle is loud. Sometimes hustle is just you, all alone, grinding, while no one hears a sound. – unknown
12. Never stop trying. Never stop believing. Never give up. Your day will come. – unknown
13. Making excuses is one of a host of self-defeating behaviors and mental patterns that can block your success. ― Stephen Richards
14. Consistent progress. Learn and improve every day. You’ll always look back and be thankful for the effort that you put into yourself. – unknown
15. It is less about becoming a better person, and more of being better, as a person. ― J.R. Rim
16. Practice is a great contributor to success, but you have to be careful what you practice. ― Don Crosby
17. Success is what comes after your stop making excuses. – Luis Galarza
18. You have one of two choices right now: give up or keep going. One will make you great and the other won’t. Which do you prefer?
19. Excuses are the tools with which persons with no purpose in view build for themselves great monuments of nothing. – Steven Grayhm
20. Good things come to those who believe. Better things come to those who are patient. The best things come to those who never give up.
21. Discipline is the thing that makes you do what you might not want to, but you do it anyway because it’s what you have to do in order to get what you want or desire. ― Kyle Vidrine
22. Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them. – Vaibhav Shah
23. It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. – Tony Robbins
24. Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time. – Arnold H. Glasgow
25. I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen. — Frank Lloyd Wright