100+ New Year 2021 Motivational Quotes, Wishes, Inspirational Sayings
Ringing in the new year is often an exciting, albeit sometimes intimidating, experience. You get to say goodbye to the hardships of the past year and dive headfirst into your future, unsure of where it’ll lead. After the difficulties of 2020, the beginning of 2021 may feel like the light at the end of a very long tunnel. As the end of 2020 approaches, these New Year’s quotes will help you enter 2021 with a positive mindset, get you ready to tackle anything that comes your way, and maybe have a little hope for 2021.
As strong as your desire may be to celebrate the end of this tumultuous year with all your friends and family, the hard truth is that your countdown to Jan. 1 will probably look a little different. With COVID-19 numbers soaring, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is advising against all large holiday gatherings this season. But you and your quaranteam can still say goodbye to this difficult year and look toward a new beginning, or you can throw a virtual New Year’s Eve party with all of your loved ones and countdown together. When the clock strikes midnight, rejoice in the new year, but remember that just because the date changed, doesn’t mean everything will suddenly go back to normal, and that’s OK. Give it time, be patient with yourself, and reflect on the end of the year with these inspirational New Year’s quotes.
New Year 2021 Motivational Quotes, Wishes and Inspirational Sayings:
“A cat’s New Year dream is mostly a bird! Don’t be like a cat; in New Year, dream something that you have never dreamed! Target for new things” — Mehmet Murat Ildan
The New Year means nothing if you’re still in love with your comfort zone. — Rachel Wolchin
“The Future Belongs To The Competent. Get Good, Get Better, Be The Best!”- Brian Tracy
“Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day.” — Michael Josephson
A New Year a new start and way to go! Wishing you a successful and glories Happy New Year 2021.
“Fake It Until You Make It! Act As If You Had All The Confidence You Require Until It Becomes Your Reality.”- Brian Tracy
To dress up today in the threadbare garments of yesterday is to create an impoverished tomorrow.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
For last year’s words belong to last year’s language, and next year’s words await another voice. ― S Eliot
“Reading Is To The Mind, As Exercise Is To The Body.”- Brian Tracy
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — S. Lewis
Every day is second chance. Happy New Year 2021
“To See What Right Is And Not Do It Is A Lack Of Courage.”- Confucious
“Waste no tears over the grieves of yesterday.” – Euripides
Happy New Dreams, Happy New Days, Happy New Desires, Happy New Ways, Happy New You. ― Ana Antunes
“You Are Never Too Old To Set Another Goal Or To Dream A New Dream.”- S. Lewis
“Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.” — George Sheehan
Life always gives you a second chance; it’s called Happy New Year 2021.
“Develop An ‘Attitude Of Gratitude’. Say Thank You To Everyone You Meet For Everything They Do For You.”- Brian Tracy
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every New Year find you a better man. – Benjamin Franklin
“We will open the book. Its Pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” Edith Lovejoy Pierce
“Do What You Can With All You Have, Wherever You Are.”- Theodore Roosevelt
What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year. Celebrate life in a big way today. Hello New Year 2021.
“Creativity Is Intelligence Having Fun.”- Albert Einstein
Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous New Year by believing. Believe in yourself. And believe that there is a loving Source – a Sower of Dreams – just waiting to be asked to help you make your dreams come true. – Sarah Ban Breathnach
“The Only Limit To Our Realization Of Tomorrow Will Be Our Doubts Of Today.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt
“Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.” – Robert Frost
“For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.” ― S. Eliot, Four Quartets
“The Man Who Has Confidence In Himself Gains The Confidence Of Others.”- Hasidic Proverb
Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties. – Helen Keller
“And now we welcome the New Year. Full of things that have never been.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
“What You Lack In Talent Can Be Made Up With Desire, Hustle And Giving 110% All The Time.”- Don Zimmer
“Make New Year’s goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you’re interested in fully living life in the year to come.” — Melody Beattie
Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Imagine Your Life Is Perfect In Every Respect; What Would It Look Like?”- Brian Tracy
“Each age has deemed the new-born year the fittest time for festal cheer.” – Walter Scott
“Knowing Is Not Enough; We Must Apply. Wishing Is Not Enough; We Must Do.”- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
“As years passed away I have formed the habit of looking back upon that former self as upon another person, the remembrance of whose emotions has been a solace in adversity and added zest to the enjoyment of prosperity.” – Simon Newcomb
“We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.”- Maya Angelou
“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” ― Lao Tzu
“Entrepreneurs Are Great At Dealing With Uncertainty And Also Very Good At Minimizing Risk. That’s The Classic Entrepreneur.”-MohnishPabrai
Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.” – Charles Kettering
“Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.”-OgMandino
“Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’…” – Alfred Tennyson
“People, Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.”- Rob Siltanen
And now we welcome the New Year. Full of things that have never been. – Rainer Maria Rilke
“If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.”- Steve Jobs
“Security Is Mostly A Superstition. Life Is Either A Daring Adventure or Nothing.”- Helen Keller
“Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” — Brad Paisley
“The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended—and not to take a hint when a hint isn’t intended.” – Robert Frost
“I shall stick to my resolution of writing always what I think no matter whom it offends.” – Julia Ward Howe
“Whether You Think You Can or Think You Can’t, You’re Right.”- Henry Ford
Some people swear there’s no beauty left in the world, no magic. Then how do you explain the entire world coming together on one night to celebrate the hope of a new year?” — Claire Morgan
“We Generate Fears While We Sit. We Overcome Them By Action.”- Henry Link
“A New Year has tiptoed in. Let’s go forward to meet it. Let’s welcome the 365 days it brings. Let’s live well with love in our hearts towards God and all people. Let’s walk through its corridors with praise songs on our lips.” ― AnushaAtukorala
“It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down; it’s Whether You Get Up.”- Vince Lombardi
“You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.”- Unknown
“Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
“The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees The Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” –Winston Churchill
“The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” – Walt Disney
If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am. – Cyril Cusack
“Forget what we became, what matters is what we’ve become, and our potentials to overcome.” – by Aniekee Tochukwu
Generally, we are often torn between the past, present and future. Especially the past, in which the failures and misfortune we had stay for a long time in our minds.
However, New Year is when the refreshing and inspirational spirit can help us to let go of the past. New Year makes it easier to forget who we were, and focus on the person we are and we can become instead.
“If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” – by Cyril Cusack
We are all excited when talking about our New Year’s Resolution. It is a list of a variety of things we are motivated to do and achieve in this year. But among all the items on that list, perhaps the most important one is to reinvent ourselves.
We are always on this road to discover and try to bring out the best of our own. The most important thing is not accessories on the outside, but the soul on the inside.
“New Year – a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it.The choice is ours.” – by Alex Morritt
New Year quotes do not only contain promise and motivation. They also challenge us to make decisions regarding what we will do and who we will become.
The road ahead of us is not set in stone; anything can happen. It is mostly certain that we will stay the same if we do not set our plans and take actions. The story of this New Year lies in our own hands.
You may also like these New Year quotes
- “To dress up today in the threadbare garments of yesterday is to create an impoverished tomorrow.” – by Craig D.Lounsbrough
- “Faith is why I’m here today and faith is why I believe I can achieve something in my life.” – by Jonathan Anthony Burkett
- “New year is a day, to tune the rhythm called SOUL, with best chords called EXPERIENCES and play the guitar called LIFE.” – by Vikrmn
- “You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind.” – by Hillary DePiano
- “Life has no remote, so wake up and change it.” – Short quotes for New Year by Sushil Singh.
- “What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.” – by Vern McLellan
- “And I went into the New Year loving myself a little less, but a little more where it actually mattered.” – by Dominic Riccitello
- “New Year’s cards from friends – colored patterns of my life” – by Mitsu Suzuki
- “Every tomorrow is an outcome of what I do today, and the beauty of it all is that today is happening all the time.” – by Craig D.Lounsbrough
- “Red onion skins and New Year’s Eve have much in common – they both peel away to reveal new vibrancy.” – by Alex Morritt
- “Now the New Year reviving old desires, the thoughtful soul to solitude retires.” – New year quotes by Omar Khayyam.
- “We are the main shepherd of our fate; we are the main designer of our destiny!” – by Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “The priceless lesson in the New Year is that endings birth beginnings and beginnings birth endings. And in this elegantly choreographed dance of life, neither ever find an end in the other.” – by Craig D.Lounsbrough
- Check more famous quotes about New Year
- “As the year comes to a close, it is a time for reflection – a time to release old thoughts and beliefs and forgive old hurts. Whatever has happened in the past year, the New Year brings fresh beginnings.Exciting new experiences and relationships await. Let us be thankful for the blessings of the past and the promise of the future.” – by Peggy Toney Horton
- “2019 I’m Ready. Out with the old, in with the new.” – by Anonymous
- “We will open the book.Its pages are blank.We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” – by Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- “A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare.” – Happy New Year quotes by Aberjhani.
- “I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.” – by Anais Nin
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language And next year’s words await another voice.” ” – by T.S.Eliot
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Good New Year quote by Oprah Winfrey.
- “Any new beginning is forged from the shards of the past, not from the abandonment of the past.” – by Craig D.Lounsbrough
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “My New Year’s resolution list usually starts with the desire to lose between 10 and 3,000 pounds.” – by Nia Vardalos
- “Resolution One: I will live for God.Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will.” – by Jonathan Edwards
- “To have the kind of year you want to have, something has to happen that you can’t explain why it happened. Something has to happen that you can’t coach.” – by Bobby Bowden
New Year comes with holiday, celebration and joy, but it is more than that. It is such a special occasion that just mentioning it can evoke excitement and hope in our hearts.
New Year means new beginning with which we forget the past and head to the future. And New Year means figuring out what we want, make a plan and take actions to achieve it.